TEFCE Expert Prof. Bojana Ćulum Ilić presented the TEFCE project during the first online symposium of the newly-launched programme UNISERVITATE: Service-learning in Catholic Higher Education, on Thursday29 October 2020. UNIVERSITATE is an international initiative of Porticus (https://www.porticus.com/) coordinated by the Latin American Centre for Solidarity Service-Learning (CLAYSS, www.clayss.org.ar) and acts as a multicultural, global and diverse space to explore the contributions of the pedagogical proposal of service-learning to integral education in higher education.
Bojana participated in the panel discussion Why acommitted and supportive Higher Education today? whose speakers were:
· Miquel Martínez, University of Barcelona; UNISERVITATE Academic Sounding Board.
· Bojana Culum, University of Rijeka (Croatia); TEFCE/CEE Service-learning Network; UNISERVITATE Academic Sounding Board.
· Carol Ma, Singapore University of Social Sciences; Asian Service-learning Network.
· Ignacio Sánchez Díaz, Rector, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.
· Daniel Stigliano, Cátedras Scholas, Universidad del Sentido.
Bojana presented the TEFCE project and the mainelements of the TEFCE Toolbox for community engagement in higher education.
A video of the presentation is available in the section www.tefce.eu/consultations.