TEFCE experts Boana Ćulum Ilić (University of Rijeka) and Thomas Farnell (Institute for the Development of Education) will be organising a series of four webinars intended for staff training within the European University Alliance YUFE – Young Universities for the Future of Europe. The webinar series focuses on the topic of community engagement in higher education, and in particular on how tools such as the TEFCE Toolbox can support institutions wishing to improve their engagement with their external communities.
The staff training will be attended by staff from the following YUFE universities:
· University of Antwerp (Belgium)
· University of Bremen (Germany)
· University of East Finland (Finland)
· University of Maastricht (the Netherlands)
· University of Rijeka (Croatia)
· Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun (Poland)
In addition to YUFE members, the webinar series will be joined by staff of the University of Girona (Spain) and University of Dunaujvaros (Hungary).
Further information and copes of presentations will be available in the section www.tefce.eu/consultations.